Tuesday, June 22, 2021

OneThing: June 2021 Discovery Cafe

 

OneThing: June 2021 Discovery Cafe
McClellan Family Chiropractic welcomes Dr. Joshua Taylor
"I am a Chiropractor and a native of Calhoun County. I am blessed to be with the love of my life, Sarah Corby, and we have two beautiful girls. Before all of that, I attended White Plains High School and Jacksonville State University, where I graduated with honors in my field of Exercise Science and Wellness. From there I continued my education at Life University and graduated in 2018 with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree." says Dr. Joshua Taylor.

Will Mackey | VP of Operations
One Commerce Square | PO Box 185 | Gadsden, Alabama 35902 
 It is the policy of The Chamber, Gadsden/Etowah County("The Chamber") not to publicly endorse any specific political candidates in local, state, or national elections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment